Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nehemiah 2:2, 6,8, Psalm 137:6, Luke 9:62,


Nehemiah 2:2, 6 & 8
So the king said to me, "Why do you look sad? You don't look sick. Is there something that bothers you?"
The queen was sitting beside the king

The good hand of God was supporting me, so that the king gave me what I asked.

Psalm 137:6
May my tongue be silenced if I ever forget you.
Luke 9:62
Jesus said, "Whoever has put his hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Beloved, You notice when we are sad. You are aware when anything bothers us. You are always at hand to help, heal and comfort and the Queen, our mama Mary is always beside You to intercede for us. You always give us all that we require to lead godly, happy lives.

Like the psalmist, may I never cease to praise You, my God in all the circumstances of my life.

A disciple must be ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of the Gospel.

My Beloved, when we give ourselves to You it must be a complete giving with no turning back. I remember You speaking this verse to me in the early days of my conversion. May my 'Yes' be like Yours always. A self-sacrificial yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment