Monday, September 28, 2009

Psalm 102-18, Zechariah 8:8, Luke 9:47 & 48

Psalm 102:18,
He will answer the prayer of the needy and will not despise their plea.

Zechariah 8:8
They will be my people and I shall be their God in truth and in justice.

Luke 9: 47 & 48
Jesus knew their thoughts.

...listen: the one who is found to be the least among you all, is the one who is the greatest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beloved it is hard to be humble and little sometimes. It helps wonderfuly to know that You who are God allowed Yourself to be made small for our sakes. Thank You for your wonderful promise in Zec 8:8

And thank You for your timely reminder in Luke 9:48 that it is only in giving myself will I find myself.

I love You my Beloved. Stay with me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment