Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Psalm 145:2,

Psalm 145:2
Great is the Lord, most worthy of praise; and His deeds are beyond measure.

My Beloved, I could not exhaust all the praise that is due to You in one life-time, in several life-times or in eternity for Your goodness, beauty, power, splendor and majesty are all beyond measure and words. I must begin now - my whole life must be one hymn of praise to You my God.

Colossians 3:5

.....put to death what is earthly in your life.

If I call You my Lord, my Savior and my Redeemer. If I am baptised into Your body, then I must put to death the old ways that led to sin.

verse 9

....You have been stripped of the old self and its ways of thinking to put on the new, which is being renewed and is to reach perfect knowledge and the likeness of its creator.

verse 11

Christ is all and in all.

As You were stripped of Your garments so must I be stripped of my old self and I must put on Christ who is all and in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment