Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday 12.12.2009



My Beloved, I thank You for both St. Alphonso Liguori and St. Louis de Montfort and most of all for Your Word where You are constantly showing me the different facets of the Jewel of God we call Mother Mary.  The Catholic Church has received and recognised the grace to plumb this inexhaustible treasure of beauty and the great things the Triune God has done in this loveliest and humblest of creatures - Your handmaid, because she gave herself to You freely and without reserve.  In heaven the angels and saints vie with each other to sing her praises and do her bidding. 

Mama Mary pray for me.  You know all that is in my heart.  Help me!  Mama. if it is God's will then I know you will reveal and make possible the work that God is probably assigning to me.  You will help to make it clear.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment