Sunday, December 13, 2009

Psalm 1:2-4, Isaiah 48:17-19



My Beloved, the psalmist says that we are blessed when we find our delight in Your law and meditate on Your commandments day and night.  We will find ourselves like a tree beside a brook producing fruit in due season and everything we do will be a success. The same thought is expressed by the prophet Isaiah but differently.

Isaiah 48:17-19
Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:  I, Yahweh your God, teach you what is best for you; I lead you in the way that you must go.  Had you paid attention to my commandments, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea.  your descendants would have been like the sand and those born of your stock like its grains, their names never cut off nor blotted out from my Presence.

My Beloved, for a long time I have had this desire to tithe on my heart.  I have been praying about it as You know - if this is something that You wish me to initiate my Lord, then I as Your slave as well as Mama's, desire to carry out Your will.  I believe that if this is from You then You will be with me and help me.  Time will tell.  Thank You my Lord.

"Be like the child who gave his 5 loaves and 2 fish to Me and with it I was able to feed a multitude."

No comments:

Post a Comment