Sunday, December 6, 2009

Philippians 1:8-11, Luke 3:4-6



Myra, I love you.  You are Mine.  Not only do I know you by your name, I have given you a secret name that only I know. You are precious to me.  You are my possession.  I love you with an everlasting love.  Love me in return.  Be Mine.  Give me all of yourself, hold nothing back.  Be as simple as a child.  I will supply all your needs.  I will hear and answer your prayers for yourself and for those you love.  Belong to Me.  Hold nothing back.  I have loved you even before the creation of the world and I  have made a place for you with me, so that where I am you may be as well because I want you to be with Me forever.

Philippians 1:8-6
God knows that I love you dearly with the love of Christ Jesus, and in my prayers I ask that your love may lead you each day to a deeper knowledge and clear discernment, that you may have good criteria for everything.  So you may be pure of  heart and come blameless to the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of holiness that comes through Christ Jesus, for the glory and praise of God.

My beloved Jesus, my own true God, grant that I may lose myself in You - may I be be so lost in You that You cannot find me.  My Beloved, how tenderly St. Paul loved the people whom he ministered to.  How much more tenderly do You love me.  Thank You for not only loving me but for the great joy and comfort I feel in my being to know that I am loved so much. 

Luke 3:4-6
It was just as is written in the book of the prophet Isaiah:  listen to this voice crying out in the desert: prepare the way of the Lord, make His path straight.  The valleys will be filled and the mountains and hills made low.  Everything crooked will be make straight and the rough paths smooth, and every mortal will see the salvation of God.

What a great promise and it has come to pass, for all mortals have seen the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment