Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Luke 12:39-40, 43, 48


Luke 12:39-40, 43, 48
‘But know this: if the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour.’ Blessed is that slave whom his master will find at work when he arrives.
From everyone to whom much has been given, much will be required; and from one to whom much has been entrusted, even more will be demanded.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My Beloved, today once again You reinforce the message of being awake, alert and prepared all the time.  I must work out my salvation with fear, trembling and gratitude for all that You make available to me to enable me to life a life that is pleasing to You.  I am born in the fulness of faith.  You make available to me the sacraments which are channels of grace.  You have not hesitated to teach me the hard lessons when You desired my conversion. You have permitted me to taste the joy of being aware of Your great love for me and I have the sweetest of joys in loving You and making You the centre of my being.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment