Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Isaiah 46:3-4


Isaiah 46:3-4
Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from your birth,  carried from the womb;  even to your old age I am he,  even when you turn grey I will carry you.  I have made, and I will bear;  I will carry and will save.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Beloved, every time You speak to me it is with words that are full of love , compassion and tenderness.  It is beyond my finite capacity to comprehend how it possible for You who are God almighty to love me as You do - a weak, sinful creature.  But the amazing and awe-inspiring truth is that You do.  The Father loved me from eternity and sent You who is His very Self to die for me, to save me, and the Holy Spirit is constantly helping me to be all that You want me to be.  I adore You, worship You and glorify You.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment