Saturday, September 5, 2015

Colossians 1:21-23, Psalm 54:3-4, 6, 8, Luke 6:1-5

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Colossians 1:21-23, Psalm 54:3-4, 6, 8, Luke 6:1-5

Colossians 1:21-23


My Beloved, St. Paul reminds me that before my personal encounter with You I was a separated from You because of my many sins but now  that You have reconciled me and incorporated me into Your Body I am now one with You. Now this truth must enable me to stand before You without fault or blemish, holy and blameless through the merits that Your death won for me on the Cross. Faith is Your gift to me grant that I may never waver in it may I remain firm in my hope in You no matter what perils I may have to face in this life. Enable me to find comfort and strength in Your  Word which is unchanging and which gives me life. Thank You.

Psalm 54:3-4, 6, 8

My Beloved, Your Name Jesus means one who saves. Save me Beloved from my own wickedness and weakness from the snares that the devil sets for me. Hear my prayers as I cry out to You night and day. Make haste and save me lest I lose my soul. You are my Helper, my Strength do not abandon Your servant who is helpless without You. I in turn will praise You with every breath I breathe and offer to the Father the only Sacrifice pleasing to Him the Sacrifice of Your life on the Altar of the Cross in order that I may receive Your life. Amen.

Luke 6:1-5

My Beloved, You are Lord. God has ordained that You are above and before all created things both visible and invisible. You are His First Born. You are the Savior of the world Lord of Lords and King of Kings Your rule is over all. You showed us that love, mercy and compassion comes before customs, rules and traditions. Love and mercy must precede all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment