Tuesday, September 1, 2015

1 Thes 5:1-6, 9-11, Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14, Luke 4:31-37

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

 1 Thes 5:1-6, 9-11, Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14, Luke 4:31-37

1 Thes 5:1-6, 9-11


My Beloved, once again St. Paul speaks of the Parousia. We know You will come again this is certain only the day and the hour is not known to us. It will come like a thief in the night and we are warned to be alert and ready when You come in glory, power, might and majesty to judge the living and the dead. As long as we live in Your light Beloved that day will not take us by surprise for we are always ready. 

Keep me from grave sin My Beloved. Set the Holy Spirit as a guard over my thoughts, my tongue and my actions. I have a specific work to do, a mission to accomplish now although it is not very clear what exactly it is You require of me. Strengthen my faith, deepen my love, rekindle hope so I may enter into life with You. Help me to encourage and help others without condemnation just as You encourage and help me without condemnation.


Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14

The Lord is my light and my salvation
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the rampart of my life;
I will not be afraid.

My Beloved, I adore You. I thank You for all the encouragement I received today may I encourage others as well. I thank You for the hope I have of eternity in Your Presence with the Father and the Holy Spirit, with Mother Mary and all the angels and saints.  Thank You for giving me a foretaste of heaven in the Eucharistic and in Your Eucharistic Presence.

Luke 4:31-37

My Beloved, once again You reveal that You are God and have power and authority over all things visible and invisible. The people had never heard Scripture preached and taught like You – it was familiar yet different.  Then You demonstrated that power and authority my driving out an evil spirit. Even the demons recognized You as the Holy One of God. The miracle performed was in order that the people might come to recognize You as the Son of God, the long awaited Messiah.

News of You spread everywhere. Am I spreading news of You wherever I go Beloved? Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment