Sunday, November 22, 2009


My Beloved, today the Church celebrates Your Kingship.  You are the King of the universe, of the heavens and the earth.  You are the Lord of life.  You rule over all things and Your Kingdom will never end.  You rule from age to age and Your Kingdom which is eternal will last forever.

You my Beloved are the Lord and Master of my life.  You rule over my home.  You are King of our family.  I acknowledge Your Kingship over every area of my life.  I bow down in worship and adoration that You whom the heavens cannot contain and for whom the earth is a mere footstool loves me and wants me to be in intimate union with You.  I can only say, "Yes, Lord.  Unworthy as I am You can have all that I am.  Rule me, fill me. sanctify me.  Thank You for all the riches You lavish on me from the treasury of Your graces - love, joy, peace, faith, hope and every other good gift and virtue. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment