Wednesday, August 19, 2009

John 10:27-30


'My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.’
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
My Beloved, I hear Your voice and it is the sweetest, gentlest, voice I have ever heard - a voice that beckons and speaks of love and invites me into deeper friendship with the Triune God. A voice that sweetly promises to give me all that is necessary to live my life here on earth joyfully trusting in Your divine providence to supply all my needs both spiritually and materially. Thank You for Your wonderful committment to never let me perish and to always renew me and give me all I need through the frequent use of the Sacraments of the Holy Eucharist and Reconciliation. Thank You Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment