Thursday, August 13, 2009

Proverbs 15:30, Proverbs 16:1-3, 9

Proverbs 15:13
A kind look delights the heart, good news revives ones strength.

Proverbs 16:1-3
Man's heart makes plans but it is the Lord who answers. Although people are satisfied with all of their deeds the Lord considers the motives. Entrust all you do to God and your plans will be realised.

Proverbs 16:9
Man's heart seeks the right way but it is the Lord who makes his footsteps sure.

Mark 12:37
......Many people came to Him and listened to Him gladly.

Mark 13:11
When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Sweet Jesus, You have said so many things to me today. Grant me the grace to ponder on them the whole day. May Your Holy Word feed me, nourish and strengthen me and may I become the Word that I have read and pondered on; in order that I may live it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment