Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hebrews 2:10, Mark 10:14 & 16

Hebrews 2:10
He thought it fitting to make perfect through suffering the initiator of their salvation.
###########################################
Beloved, I am reminded that it is through sufering that the Father perfected You in Your humanity in order that we may all become children of the Father. Help me to remember when trials and sorrow come my way that I too am being perfected through suffering in order that I amy become more like you my Elder Brother.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Mark 19:14 & 16

"Let the children come to me and don't stop them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

He took the children in His arms and laying His hands on them, blessed them.
############################################
My Beloved, it does not matter that the years are creeping on me and my hair is getting grey. My heart must still be the heart of a child. Trusting, loving, confident that my Father will always care for me. My hand always in His, ready and willing to go where ever He leads me without question.

Help me to make myself small so I can lie in Your arms in quiet contentment and peace. Lay Your hands on me and mine my Beloved and bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment