Thursday, October 29, 2009

ROMANS 8:31-38, Luke 13:34

Luke 13:34
How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!

Romans 8:31-39
What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not withhold his own Son, but gave him up for all of us, will he not with him also give us everything else? Who will bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? It is Christ Jesus, who died, yes, who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who indeed intercedes for us. Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, ‘For your sake we are being killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep to be slaughtered.’ No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

My Beloved, even before I read these beautiful verses You have spoken to me telling me that I am Yours.  You have spoken to me saying,
"Call Me and I will answer, look for Me and you will find me.  Ask anything for the salvation of your soul and you will receive it for I love you.  I have poured out my life for you in order that you might be saved and find a place with Me now and in eternity.  Nothing can separate you from My love save sin.  Lean your head against My breast, hear my heart beat with love for you.  My pierced heart still pours out streams of grace to empower you and help you to be all that God has called you to be."

Beloved there is something wonderful happening in the Church - give to Your servant Pope Benedict XVI the grace, strength, courage and the continuing vision to see it through supported by the prayers fo Your Holy Church.







No comments:

Post a Comment