Thursday, October 8, 2009

Malachi 3:32, Psalm 1:6, Luke 11:5-8

Malachi 3:20
The sun of justice will shine upon you who respect His Name and bring health in its rays.
******************************************************************
Psalm1:6
The Lord knows the way of the righteous.
*****************************************************************
How consoling to know that He sees us as we struggle and He is pleased and He will help and save.
**********************************************************************
Luke 11:5-8
And he said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend to whom he goes at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, for a friend of mine has arrived at my house from a journey and I have nothing to offer him,' and he says in reply from within, 'Do not bother me; the door has already been locked and my children and I are already in bed. I cannot get up to give you anything.' I tell you, if he does not get up to give him the loaves because of their friendship, he will get up to give him whatever he needs because of his persistence.
********************************************************************
I asked Lord and I received, I cried out to You as persistently and as loudly as the man who went to his friend's house in the middle of the night to ask for bread. I wept and wailed as I know many did with me that night and You, my Beloved Friend, unlocked the door and gave me all I desired - You restored our Sandy to us. Praise You Lord now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment