Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Romans 8:14-17

All those who walk in the Spirit are sons and daughters of God. Then, no more fear, you did not receive a spirit of slavery, but the Spirit that makes you sons and daughters and everytime we cry, "Abba! Father!" the Spirit assures our spirit that we are sons and daughters of God. If we are children we are heirs too. Ours will be the inheritance of God and we will share it with Christ, for if we now suffer with Him, we will also share glory with Him.

@@@@

"All that I have is yours this is the will of My Father. This was His plan from the beginning. When your first parents sinned He did not allow it to be the end of the story but the beginning of a new one where His love would conquer evil and death. My Father is generous. He grafted you to Me. He gave You the same Spirit that binds My Father to Me, so that where I am you too can be."

No comments:

Post a Comment