Thursday, July 2, 2009

Psalm 116:1-9, 12-14
I love the LORD, who listened to my voice in supplication, who turned an ear to me on the day I called. I was caught by the cords of death; the snares of Sheol had seized me; I felt agony and dread. Then I called on the name of the LORD, "O LORD, save my life!" Gracious is the LORD and just; yes, our God is merciful. The LORD protects the simple; I was helpless, but God saved me. Return, my soul, to your rest; the LORD has been good to you. For my soul has been freed from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. I shall walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

How can I repay the LORD for all the good done for me? I will raise the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD. I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.


***


My Beloved, thank You for Your graciousness in helping me get a seat for Danny. I thank you for not letting me get entangled in the snares of trouble. Thank You Jesus.

Jesus felt the pain of being humiliated but not the resentment. I had to swallow my own resentment when I faced a little humiliation, in order to imitate Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment