Monday, July 6, 2009


Judith 16:13-15

A new hymn I will sing to my God. O Lord, great are you and glorious, wonderful in power and unsurpassable. Let your every creature serve you; for you spoke, and they were made, You sent forth your spirit, and they were created; no one can resist your word. The mountains to their bases, and the seas, are shaken; the rocks, like wax, melt before your glance. "But to those who fear you, you are very merciful.

******

I will sing to my God a new song. Lord, You are great and strong, invincible.

Great and glorious God, I love You, I thank You for Your mercy. Thank You for teaching me that great as Your love is and everlasting Your mercy - You are also a just God and that we are purified by a Father who loves us without end and who is not afraid to make the hard decisions for our good.

No comments:

Post a Comment