Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1 SAMUEL 17:45, 47

1 SAMUEL 17:45, 47
You have come against me with sword, spear and javelin, but I come against you with God.

The battle belongs to Yahweh.
+++++++++++++++
The world may seem powerful and the people of the world with their riches, influence and power may seem invincible. But I know that I belong to God. I know that Jesus is my Good Shepherd therefore I shall want for nothing. He provides all that I need and He will fight the battle for me and with me. I shall be victorious in Him. He will fight and win my battles whether it is my home, my spouse, my children, my family, my friends, my workplace, my finances - in everything that is important to me and is required for my well being, both spiritual and temporal I will triumph in and with God my Savior and my Redeemer. Alleluia!! Alleulia!!



No comments:

Post a Comment