Thursday, June 18, 2009


Esther 7:12

Whatever your petition is Queen Esther, it shall be granted. Whatever request you make shall be fulfilled, even if were half my kingdom. The king held out the golden scepter to her, and she rose and stood before him.


Esther 8:4


My Beloved Jesus, I believe, I hope, I trust You and I have faith that all will be as You have promised.



Matthew 6:8 Your Father knows what you need even before you ask Him.


"Myra, you know how greatly loved you are. Let all your head knowledge sink to your heart. Be boldly confident in my love for you. Faith is tested in difficult circumstances - do not be found wanting. It is easy to complain and moan. It is more to your benefit to believe, hope and trust.



Sometime God take us to the edge of the pit in order that we might cling more and more tightly to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment