Friday, June 12, 2009


Isaiah 12:2-6

He is the God of my salvation, in Him I trust and am not afraid. Yahweh is my strength. Him I will praise the One who saved me. You will draw water from the very fountain of salvation. Then you will say, "Praise to the Lord break into songs of joy for Him proclaim His marvellous deeds among the nations and exalt His Name. Sing to the Lord for the wonders He has done, let these be known all over the earth. Sing for joy O people of Zion for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel."

***


"Myra, come to Me, run to Me, confide in Me all the difficulties and trials you may face. Turn to me always and I will rescue and save you. Remain always united to me."


***



"Yes Lord, through Your grace, I will resolve to do so always."



No comments:

Post a Comment