Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Psalm 103:17-20

Psalm 103:17-20
The Lord's kindness is forever with those who fear Him. So is His justice, for their children's children, for those who keep His covenant and remember His commands, for those who put them into practice. The Lord has set His throne in heaven. He rules, He has power everywhere. Praise the Lord, all you His angels, you mighty ones who do His bidding, you who obey His Word.

$$$$$$

My Beloved, You assure me of Your kindness forever and not only to me Lord but to my children and their children. Grant us O Lord the grace to live by Your Eternal Word always.

#######

Song of Songs 3:4
I found the love of my heart, I held Him and would not let Him go.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My Beloved, You told Mary Magdalene not to cling to You as You had not yet ascended to the Father. Now that You are with the Father, You make it possible for me not only to cling on to You but I can become one body with You in the Holy Eucharist. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment