Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jeremiah 31:16-18, 20
Yahweh says this to her: "Weep no more and wipe the tears of your eyes; your sorrow will have redress. They will come back from the enemy's land. There is hope for your descendants; your children will return to their own borders.

"You have disciplined me and I have been disciplined. Bring me back, and I will return for You are my God, my Lord. Is not Ephraim my favored son, the child in whom I delight? Oftern have I threatened him, but I still remember him, my heart yearns for him. I must show him mercy, says Yahweh.

Genesis 50:21
Don't be afraid! I will provide for you and your little ones."

Matthew 10:30-31
As for you, every hair of your head has been counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth much more than many sparrows.

&&&

My Beloved, I want to fast on Saturdays for my children especially and for the spiritual growth of our family. Accept my fast Lord and hear and answer me, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment