Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sirach 51:23-24 & 28-30, Micah 4:1-5 and Esther 15:13-14 and 5:3


My Beloved, You have said many things today beginning with Sirach 51:23-24 & 28-30, Micah 4:1-5 and finally Esther 15:13-14 and 5:3

Sir 51:23-30 Come near, you who are without understanding and join the school of wisdom. Why do you say you are deprived of all this and that your souls are thirsty? This is what I say: Buy this without money; put your neck under the yoke and let your minds receive instruction; it is very near and within your reach. Be instructed whatever the cost and you will gain what is better than gold. Let your soul find joy in the mercy of the Lord and do not be ashamed to praise Him. Do your work within the appointed time and the Lord in His time will give you His reward.

Mic 4:1-5
In the last days, the mountain of Yahweh's house shall be set over the highest mountains and will tower over the hills. All the nations will stream to it, saying, "Come, let us go to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob, so He may teach us His ways, and we may walk in His paths. For the Teaching comes from Zion, and from Jerusalem the word of Yahweh. He will rule over the nations and settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not raise sword against nation; neither will they train for war any more. But each one will sit in peace and freedom under a fig tree or a vine of his own for the mouth of Yahweh of hosts has spoken. While peoples walk, each in the name of his god, we shall walk in the Name of Yahweh our God, forever and ever.

Esther 15:13-14 & 5:3 Esther spoke: "My lord, I saw you like an angel of God, and I trembled with fear. For you look awesome although full of kindness. The king asked, "What is it Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you."
%%%%%%%%
What do I wish from You my King? I want only that which You wish to give me. Nothing more and nothing less. I do not even know what to ask You and so I leave it up to your gracious Majesty to give me what You will. What You deem necessary for me to life a life that is always pleasing to You.. Thank Your Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment