Friday, July 3, 2009


Psalm 63
O God, you are my God-- for you I long! For you my body yearns; for you my soul thirsts, Like a land parched, lifeless, and without water. So I look to you in the sanctuary to see your power and glory. For your love is better than life; my lips offer you worship! I will bless you as long as I live; I will lift up my hands, calling on your name. My soul shall savor the rich banquet of praise, with joyous lips my mouth shall honor you! When I think of you upon my bed, through the night watches I will recall that you indeed are my help, and in the shadow of your wings I shout for joy. My soul clings fast to you; your right hand upholds me.
*********
Beloved, this psalm expresses so beautifully how I long for You. Yes, my God, it is You I seek, my body longs for You and my soul thirsts for You. May I seek to praise and glorify You every moment of my life with every breath. I have come to the end of my holiday. You have been with me through eery difficulty, every doubt and You have enabled me to triumph in the end. Thank You.
^^^^


My Beloved, if I am passionate about You then I will work passionately for the Kingdom - grant me this passion through Your most Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment