Sunday, July 19, 2009

Psalm 68 : 20-21


Psalm 68 : 20-21
Blessed be the Lord, God our Saviour, who daily bears our burdens. Ours is a God who saves; our Lord lets us escape from death.

==================================================

What a perfect description of Jesus. Thank You Beloved, truly You are a God who saves. You bear my burdens. You have let me escape from death to sin and the loss of eternal life.

Thank You Lord for wisdom with which You continue to endow me. Thank You for showing me that true love requires sacrifice and love gladly gives up for the one who is loved. You have showm me the way my Beloved grant that I may walk in it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bless my sister Sandy with every grace and blessing in the heavenly places. May she walk in the shelter of Your love all the days of her life. Thank You for sparing her and giving her back to us. Praise You Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment