Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zephaniah 3:9, 11-12


Zephaniah 3:9, 11-12
At that time I will give truthful lips to the pagan nations that all of them may call on the name of Yahweh and serve Him with the same zeal.  On that day you will no longer be ashamed of your deeds when you were unfaithful to Me.  I will leave within you a poor meek people who seek refuge in God.

Beloved, I have just finished reading St. Louis de Montfort's little gem  Treatise on True Devotion to Mary.  I  have renewed the consecration of myself to her in order that I  may be more pleasing to You.  If I have the fragrance of Mary I shall be better able to approach You my God through her, in her and with her - Mary my mistress and mother who will always say to me, "Do whatever He tells you."  With Your own sweet Mother beside me You will welcome my approach and be pleased to let me touch the hem of Your garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment