Monday, July 6, 2015

Genesis 28:10-22, Psalm 91:1-4, 14-15, Matthew 9:18-26

FEAST OF ST. MARIA GORETTI - VIRGIN & MARTYR

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Genesis 28:10-22, Psalm 91:1-4, 14-15, Matthew 9:18-26

Genesis 28:10-22

My Beloved, God is at work in us constantly even when we are asleep. You are the ladder which connects heaven to earth enabling us to remain in touch with the divine and for the divine to stoop down to us. We can trust in Your never failing promises and love. Verse 15 "See, I am with you and I will keep you safe wherever you go. I will bring you back to this land and not leave you until I have done what I promised.”

Beloved, keep me aware of Your Presence with me and in me always then I will never be afraid or lonely. May I never lose my awe of You for You are God and the Son of God although You love me you poor little sinful nothing so passionately and so well. May I rise up early each day to worship You giving You all the glory, honor and adoration that is due to You for You Beloved are Bethel the House of God and the Gate of Heaven.

I believe that You will remain with me all through my life until You come to take me home to Yourself. You are the Cornerstone on which You have built Your Church which is the unshakable pillar and ground of Truth . Grant O Lord that I share Your bounty with all who come into my life. 
 
Psalm 91:1-4, 14-15



Verses 14-15
 “Because they cling to me, I will rescue them,”

says the Lord.

“I will protect those who know my name.

When they call to me, I will answer;

in time of trouble I will be with them;

I will deliver and honor them.


Matthew 9:18-26

My Beloved, You are the God of life. You touch us and an abundance of life is given to us. You take away our sins, our shame and we are no longer untouchable. We are no longer unclean for You remove our illness, our guilt, our pain and our shame in the most awesome Sacrament of Reconciliation.

We who are dead because of our sins You take by the hand and raise to life. You restore us to the family of God and You do not stop there Beloved, You feed us on Yourself thus You ensure that we are always strengthened at the Eucharistic table. You enable us to grow in holiness and perfection each day, even if it is ever so slightly.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment