Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Song of Songs 2:2:16-17, 3: ...4

My Lover is mine and I am His, He shepherds His flock among the lilies. Before the dusk blows and shadows flee, return my Lover, be like a gazelle or a young stag on the rugged hills. I found the love of my heart, I held Him and would not let Him go.

+++

My beloved Jesus, every morning we meet in personal prayer. My heart entwines with Your own. You speak to me and I to You - the minutes flow into an hour or more and my soul finds its true rest in You. It's hard to let go but You assure me that You won't let go of me but will stay with me through the day. Thank You my Lord.

-----

John 10:27-30

"My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish and no one will ever steal them from me. What the Father has given me is stronger than everything and no one can snatch it from the Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

***

I am Your sheep, You know me, I recognise Your voice in the din of the world and I follow You and You alone. You and the Father are one and I and You are one and so I am one with You, the Father and the Holy Spirit. Alleluia!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment