Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wisdom 6:10-11, Luke 17:16 & 19



Wisdom 6:10-11
For those who keep the holy laws in a holy way will be acknowledged holy, those who accept the teaching will find in it their defence.  Welcome my words, desire them and they will instruct you.

Luke 17:16 & 19
One of them, as soon as he saw he was cleansed, turned back praising God in a loud voice, and throwing himself on his face before Jesus, he gave him thanks.  And Jesus said to him, "Stand up and go your way; your faith has saved you."

Beloved, every good and perfect gift comes from You.  I ask O Lord that I may be given the grace to love like You, think like You, act like You.  To be like You in all things.  Teach me to become nothing in order that You may so possess me that there is no longer any I - it is all You in me.

My Beloved, like the leper who returned to give thanks I too fall on my face and thank You for Your graciousness in stooping down, loving me and raising me up to new life and making me one with You.  Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment