Sunday, November 1, 2009

Matthew 5:1-12

MATTHEW 5:1-12

I am a child of God.  This dignity is conferred on me by the Father through the Son in the Holy Spirit.  It is through the Sacrament of Baptism that I have died in Christ. I am grafted into Him and I am born again - I am a new creation and it is the Spirit that enable me to cry out, "Abba, Father."  It is the work of the Triune God that confers on me the dignity of being a daughter of the Most High God.  This is what I am through the merits won for me by Jesus.

As a daughter of God and through the rich graces bestowed on me and with the help of the Holy Spirit available to me all the time, I can strive to be pure with the help of His grace.  My beloved Jesus, as the new Moses, You have shown Your disciples and the whole world how to live as one chosen by God in the world through the beatitudes.  Help me Jesus to make the beatitudes a way of life for me.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment