Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tobit 7:17



Have courage my child, the God of heaven and earth will change your sorrow into joy. Have confidence, my daughter!"

+++

You have changed my mourning into dancing. Who would have thought it? Who would imagine that such deep sorrow for so many things done in my past could be turned around so that every sad experience would ultimately be an ocassion when You have led me from darkness into Your own dazzling light? You have shown me how all things can work for good if I come to You in confidence and trust.


My dearest Lord, how often in the past I have rejected the true, the good and the beautiful and deliberately chosen what was wrong in Your sight. Thank You for Your assurance that when we sin we have an Intercessor with the Father. Thank You for always answering me when I call. You make me feel safe and secure no matter how difficult life may be sometimes. You are my Rock, my Stronghold, my Refuge in whom I place all my trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment