Monday, December 21, 2009

Song of Songs 2:8-14, Psalm 33:11-12, 20-21


She

The voice of my lover! Behold he comes, springing across the mountains, jumping over the hills, like a gazelle or a young stag. Now he stands behind our wall, looking through the windows, peering through the lattice.  My lover speaks to me,

 

He
“Arise, my love, my beautiful one!  Come, the winter is gone, the rains are over.  Flowers have appeared on earth; the season of singing has come; the cooing of doves is heard.  The fig tree forms its early fruit, the vines in blossom are fragrant.  Arise, my beautiful one, come with me, my love, come.  O my dove in the rocky cleft, in the secret places of the cliff, let me see your face, let me hear your voice.  Your face – how lovely!  Your voice – how sweet!”

My Beloved, You always speak the words I need to hear.  Thank You for telling me once more how passionately You love me.  My life my love, my being is Yours my own true God.  I give it all to You through Mary.

Psalm 33:11-12, 20-21
But His plan stands forever, and his heart’s design through all generations.  Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord – the people he has chosen for his inheritance.  In hope we wait for the Lord, for He is our help and our shield.  Our hearts rejoice in Him, for we trust in His holy Name.

All that You say to me today makes my heart leap for  joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment