Thursday, December 3, 2009

Isaiah 26:3-4, Psalm 118:1


Isaiah 26:3-4
You keep in perfect peace the one who trusts in You.  Trust in Yahweh forever, for Yahweh is an everlasting Rock.


Psalm 118:1
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good His loving kindness endures forever.

My Beloved, thank You for all You  have done for me especially for loving me and assuring me that You love everyone with a different kind of tenderness.  My weaknessess make You feel a tenderness for me different from anybody else.  I love You my Jesus.  You make me smile.  You make my eyes well with tears because You love me.  My Beloved, I want to love You with every fibre of my being and I want the visible sign of my love to be that I strive to be holy and perfect with the grace You so readily make available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment