Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Luke 2:34-35

Luke 2:34-35
See Him, He will be for the rise or fall of the multitudes of Israel. He shall stand as a sign of contradiction, while a sword will pierce your own soul. Then the secret thougths of many may be brought to light.

My Beloved, I still have not understood what true love is all about. I know it intellectually I do not know it as a way of life. I do not know it experientially.
You say to me, "Look at Me to understand. On the cross my arms are wide open, I am naked and vulnerable. Every inch of my body is flayed. Large thorns pierce my head and nails hold my hands and feet fast to the cross.

Know this, no matter how large the nails or how many - they could not have held Me had I not allowed it. Love and only love held me nailed to the cross. Love, true love does not count the cost and it is not focused on itself but on the one who who is loved. Look at the cross and learn from Me. As long as you focus on yourself and your feelings and emotions, you will never know the joy of loving without barriers - a total sacrifice and surrender of self.

Myra you can be worried and distracted about many real and imaginary things or you can choose the better part which is being united with and to Me."

Help me my Beloved, help me Mama Mary to be all that God wants me to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment