Friday, September 25, 2009

Haggai 2:4-5, 9


Haggai:2:4-5, 9
..do not be discouraged. Begin to work, for I am with you says Yahweh. Do no be afraid for my Spirit is in your midst. In this place I will give you peace.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My Beloved, thank You for the time spent with my children. Thank You for bringing me back safely. Thank You for Your assurances to me today. You ask me not to be discouraged but to work with confidence and You promise to be with me. You ask me to be unafraid for Your own Spirit dwells in our midst, in our family, in our home and You give us Your peace.

I shall not be afraid, downcast or discouraged for You my Savior are with me.

Beloved, any spiritual institution that does not have You as its foundations, center and head is doomed to implode in on itself. May You be the centre, foundation and head of my life and the life of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment