Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Romans13:8-10, Psalm112:1-2, 4-5, 9, Luke14:25-33

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Romans13:8-10, Psalm112:1-2, 4-5, 9, Luke14:25-33 

Romans13:8-10

Love is the fulfillment of the law. Love your neighbor as yourself. If you do this you will always do right by your brothers and sisters. Because the love of God has been poured into your heart and you strive to love Me in return with all of your being, I the Lord Your God will be Your Help and Strength all the days of your mortal life. 

Psalm112:1,2, 4-5, 9

----  My Own, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Not a servile fear but a fear born of love. Worshipful, grateful love for God will cause you to tremble in fear of ever wounding Him who is reason you exist and whose end is in the Bosom of Love eternally.

Luke14:25-33

My Beloved, grant me the grace to give my all and not to count the cost. What I give up for love of Your is nothing but selfishness, greed and concupiscence what I receive in gladly giving up everything for You and the sake of the Kingdom is nothing short of the fullness of the God of Love who willingly gave up His life in order that I may live. All glory, honor and power to You forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment