Thursday, March 12, 2015

JEREMIAH 7:23-28, PSALM 95:1-2, 6-9, LUKE 11:14-23

JEREMIAH 7:23-28, PSALM 95:1-2, 6-9, LUKE 11:14-23

JEREMIAH 7:23-28

My Beloved, today you call us to listen. Only when we listen can we hear You and hearing we can obey. This is why it is imperative that we take time to be still, to shut out all the noise of the world and just listen to that still small voice which is the Holy Spirit. How easily we can drown out the Holy Spirit when we are distracted.

Only when we walk in the Way that You walked which is the Way of the Cross, only when we live by the Truth which You have revealed in Yourself as Truth Incarnate and only by being imbued in Your Life poured into our hearts through grace received in the Sacraments only then will we stop being a stiff necked people who refuse to be disciplined. Unless we listen and obey we will perish.

Help me Lord to find time each day to immerse myself in Your Word and in Your Love.

PSALM 95:1-2, 6-9

My Beloved, we are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a people set apart the joy of belonging to God should cause us to prase and ake a joyful noise to the Lord. Our thanksgiving should flow like a stream because our hearts cannot contain our gratitude.

The Almighty God has chosen us who are unworthy and has make us His children let us come before Him and bow low in worship and adoration for He is our God, our Maker, our Redeemer, our Sanctifier our Bridegroom, our Father, our Protector, our Counselor and our Friend.

LUKE 11:14-23

My Beloved, it would do us well to remember the last verse of today's Gospel reading verse 23 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me, scatters. Anyone who does not stand with You and with the Church which is Your Body is against You. Let us be warned. It is easy to criticize and be judgmental but what am I doing to further God's Kingdom? How am I fulfilling God's plan for me in establishing His Kingdom on earth? Am I too busy tearing it down by my critical spirit or am I helping to build it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment