Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Romans 5:12, 15b, 17-19, 20b-21, Psalm 40:7-10, 17, Luke 12:35-38

Romans 5:12, 15b, 17-19, 20b-21, Psalm 40:7-10, 17, Luke 12:35-38
Romans 5:12, 15b, 17-19, 20b-21

My Beloved, we belong to God for He created us for Himself. The Enemy is a thief, a murderer and a liar and while he caused the fall by tempting man to disobey God and thus infecting the whole human race with the effects of sin God did not abandon us. He sent us a Savior, His Son and through Your obedience we now have a share in Your holiness. We are justified and made righteous through You. Having stepped into the breach You healed and restored our broken relationship with our Creator.

We life in a sinful world but hope is not lost for have a Redeemer and He lives. True sin abounds but infinite grace is made available to us through You and Your Holy Spirit. Neither sin nor death has triumphed rather the Cross has won the victory.  Help me to embrace all the little crosses in my life my Lord and to learn from You to be meek and humble of heart.  Only in obedience to Your will shall I gain victory and mastery over myself. Help me Lord I place all my hope and trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment