Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Mark 9:22-24
It has often cast him into the fire and into the water, to destroy him; but if you are able to do anything, have pity on us and help us.’ Jesus said to him, ‘If you are able!—All things can be done for the one who believes.’ Immediately the father of the child cried out, ‘I believe; help my unbelief!’

Isaiah 64:3
When you did awesome deeds that we did not expect, you came down, the mountains quaked at your presence.

Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer, while they are yet speaking I will hear.

Esther 5:3
The King asked, "What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you."

Tobit 5:16, 17, 21
.....I will go with him do not be afraid. We shall set out in safety and return to you in safety because I am sure of the way.

....May the God of Heaven protect you on your way and may he bring you back to me in safety. May His angel go with you on the way.

"Don't get upset my sister. He will return in safety. You will see him again.

Tobit 7:17
"Have courage my child, the God of heaven and earth will change your sorrow into joy. Have confidence, my daughter!"

Exodus 23:20
I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared.
&&&&&&&
My Jesus, You know I am weak, You know I am afraid and every Scripture verse through which You have spoken to me today assures me that with You at my right hand no evil can touch me. You walk with me. Your angels accompany me who watch over me. Thank You my Lord for such perfect love and understanding. I am Yours my Jesus, my Love - all Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment