Sunday, June 7, 2009

IN MUMBAI

Psalm 33:22
O Lord, let your love rest upon us, even as we let our hope rest in you.


Isaiah 66:10-14
Rejoice for Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her. Be glad with her, rejoice with her, all you who were in grief over her, that you may suck the milk from her comforting breasts, that you may drink deeply from the abundance of her glory. For this is what Yahewh says, "I will send her peace, overflowing like a river; and the nations' wealth, rushing like a torrent towards her. And you will be nursed and carried in her arms and fondled upon her lap. As a son comforted by his mother, so will I comfort you. At the sight of this, your heart will rejoice; like grass your bones will flourish. For it shall be known that Yahweh's hand is with His servant.
****
My Beloved, I believe, I hope and I trust in You. Should there be moments when doubt disturbs me with the help of Your grace I shall cast it aside for I believe Your Holy Word. You promise to work in my favor for, I am a daughter of the Most High God who will stop at nothing to show me His merciful love.

No comments:

Post a Comment